Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally arrived. Just picked up my ZX-10R and I'm stoked to get it broken in, so I can test it, or it can test me. Here's some pics:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am a Yamaha guy all the way but if I could afford a new bike it would be the zx10. I fell in love with the zx636 when my brother bought 1 and the zx10 is even better. Congats man, be safe. Is it weird on decel with the back torque limiting clutch?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Unfortunatly the pix did not show on my PC... I am sure I love it cuz I have sat on them b4... Good luck with it man and oh yeah I heard it goes 109 in first gear... :shock: Let me know if you ever dare to hit it....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like the fact the blue looks as metallic as the black. I pick up my black 10R on Friday. Sure a lot different than my 96 9R. I'm going to try to make some calls on Monday to see if I can get a dealer in England to send me the euro front and rear lights since they look so much nicer. It looks to me like the stalk lights are identical to the ones on my 96, which looked bulky even then. Here are two pics from Kawi's press material showing the lights. (Pulled fron PDF, so low res.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice bike. I like the blue color but I went with the orange instead.
I traded my 2003 zx-6r on one because when I saw it I had to have it.
Nice pics!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
P.S. WTH is that green stuff in the background of that picture...oh yeah, I live in CO, we don't have green grass anymore thanks to the drought

1 - 20 of 24 Posts