Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share. I've had my 900 custom for about 6 weeks now, and have been riding for the same time, and I took my first road trip this week. Went home to see my parents about 470 miles away. Got to experience rain for the first time and found that I can suffer through the stock seat for about 130-150 miles at the max, good thing there is a new one on the way. I like road trips so now I'll have to get saddlebags and a sissy bar to strap stuff to. planning on making a few more this summer probably some camping trips. didn't take any pictures since my camera was packed so deep in the bag but man did I have a good time

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Thats great glad you enjoyed it. I love to go camping on my bike. Already have three trips planned for this season. Also will just take off on a whim on Fri. and heard in any direction, go til just before dark. set up camp. Then ride around the area on Sat. Cook a nice meal on Sat. night. Get up Sun. pack up and head home a different route. Welcome to the fun.

·
Crazy Old Guy
1,189 Posts
It's fun just to take off and ride. Wherever you end up is good enough, I always say . . .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts