Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll probably be asking a few dumb questions over the next few months. I promise to use search first. Just wanted to say hi!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Congrats on the New Ride!!!
No question is dumb, you will find the Forum full of information that is helpful.
Be sure to post your pic under "Show off your Ride".
Welcome!! :wink:

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to the forum...have fun and come back often ;-)

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
rfrench102 ,

Congrats on your new ride!!!!! WElcome to the forum. Put a pic of you and your new ride up on the SHow off your ride Thread.

Hope to see you here often...There are a bunch of great folks up here....We have a lot of fun and learn a lot and make new friends!!!

Welcome!!!

Heather

·
Registered
29 Posts
Greetings :)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
It's fun when someone gets a new ride. Kind of like welcoming a new family member to the group. :)

Welcome!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I was unable to pick it up when planned. The new plan calls for pickup tomorrow morning (Saturday)... I can't wait!!! My last sport bike was a F4I. Since then I've been riding Harleys and had a ST1300 for awhile. This kind of power should be quite a shock.

Later

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. The ZX-12R is such an awesome ride. I'd definitely like to have that steed in my garage! From what I've heard, the ZX-12R can be set up to be a fairly decent sport-touring bike as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I just got home with the new bike. Very nice!!! It's going to take awhile to learn to really turn again. I've been on a cruser too long. It's also going to take some riding to get my wrists and neck in shape. I'm 46 so it may take awhile. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts