Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was just a semi road trip but a good one. We went to Amicalola Falls in North Georgia. It's only about a 3 hour trip but good god the stock seat has to go!!!!! It was fine till the last 45 minutes.... This was also the first trip my girlfriend and I took together so it was a good day!

Getting ready to go!

Great views!

This was a good spot on hwy 53

The Falls

Enjoying the view

Well that's about it, until the next trip!!!!

·
Old and nasty
517 Posts
Good lord, a 3 hour road trip with the stock seat and NO WINDSHIELD! Man you are tougher than I am. Of course you're about 1/3 my age too. Glad you had a good time, nice looking spot. Ditto girlfriend

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Girl friend looks hot! Nice pic's.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah I'm now in the market for a good two seater so if anyone has one they want to give up, let me know lol!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, thanks for the compliments guys, I'm a lucky man to have that woman riding on the back seat of my other beauty!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She really did! If anyone has ever taken hwy 53 it's a beautiful two lane stretch along the mountains. We had an awesome time!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Glad to here you and the girlfriend enjoyed yourself. While your in the process of finding a replacment seat you ought to think about a backrest for the girlfriend ,it'll sure make the riding more enjoyable for her which will make the after ride more enjoyable for you:-D you can always remove the backrest after the ride, if you don't like the look. I've never seen a girlfiend or wife that didn't like a backrest on a road trip.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts