Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Pinson, Alabama
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the Scootworks lowering kit last night on the 900. The Mustang seat i bought put me on the balls of my feet. If anyone is interested in a Mustang seat, the classic model is going to pick you up almost 3/4". I also think it is chezzy that the Mustang Seat people cannot include the brackets so that the seat can go right on the bike versus stripping the original seat. The seat cost enough, however there is no more rear end problems.

I really wanted the front drive pulley after reading everyone's comments but decided first to do the safe thing and get my feet on the ground.

The first trip out with the Mustang seat i parked the bike and the right foot was over a slight dip in the asphalt that i did not realize and almost dropped the bike. I have taken care of that problem.

The one inch option did exactly that, and i cut the front spring 3/4's of a turn and took the front down about 1/2". Good Job Scootworks on a nice product that does as advertised.

Does not sound like much but made a nice difference.

·
Registered
789 Posts
It's all about the ride! So now yours is comfortable :D . I'm glad your grounded again with 34 in inseams I have little to worry about but I'm sure there are some who'll find your post about Scootworks lowering kit just what they need. :cool:

That's one good looking bike you have, luv that Candy Caribbean Blue

1 - 2 of 2 Posts