Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local kawasaki dealer and bought some flush mounts and installe them today took about 6 hours since i'm electricaly stupid :) :mecry: ...

One of the guys who works at the shop in the back of the dealership told me it wouldnt be hard to do and would take about an hour to do *at 60 bucks an hour i said i'd do it myself*

Oh yea, Just fyi if you want to do this yourself the reason it takes so long is the stock wires after you take the turn signals off are so short you have to take half the front plastic off which takes some time but it's not THAT hard. It looks like only 6 screws*ish* per side.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Nice and clean for sure! You did a nice job. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Very nice, those stock ones are alright, but these look a lot cooler. I might hire you to do my work, haha

·
Registered
511 Posts
seems like with any aftermarket installation....whatever time they say it will take to install, multiply it by about 3 or 4

nice job, i have the flushies myself and they make the bike look sweet

·
Banned
82 Posts
Very nice, those stock ones are alright, but these look a lot cooler. I might hire you to do my work, haha
I always liked the looks of the flush mounted ones, but I just can't get myself to do it, we have a hard enough time with the idiot car drivers on the road not seeing us I dont want to give them even less to see I like the nice big stock ones, better look not as nice then to get hit by Gurtrude driving at age 95 in her buick.

No offence intended, its your life and thats fine, they do look nice!!!

·
Premium Member
2,408 Posts
They are usually just as bright as the stock ones, they just dont look like the bike has some alien eyes or something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts