Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
new to the kawasaki world and thought i should introduce myself. i have an 06 zzr600. ive had several bikes in the past. my last one being a 1000rr. decided that was just too much power for the street. who needs to go 180 down the highway? ive had an rc51, triumph daytona, cbr f4i, and so far am VERY pleased with the zzr. very capable streetbike. i got a great deal on it. 4000 miles and it was titled in a guys ex-wifes name and she just wanted payoff of 2 grand!!!!! I was more than happy to give her that. im US Navy in lemoore, CA. just a little E-5. middle management pretty much. well im sure i will be an avid supporter of the forum!

·
I'm your Huckleberry
3,317 Posts
Welcome to the forum...and uh:

:worthless:

We really like pics :lol:

Also wanted to say thank you for your service!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry guys. ill post some pics when i get home.

·
Gotta love the zx10
235 Posts
welcome.. that just reminded me I need to post pics of my bike I just got last sunday :(

and friends call me a photographer.. so ashamed. cant wait to see the pics though!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
View attachment 35293

View attachment 35294

here's some pics of my bike. 06 zzr. ive done a couple of mods since i got it. i put on a 2 bros exhaust slip on and changed out the ugly oem rear sets, with some woodcrafts. that will probably be all i do to the bike. its pretty much exactly where i want it right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Hello everyone,
new to the kawasaki world and thought i should introduce myself. i have an 06 zzr600. ive had several bikes in the past. my last one being a 1000rr. decided that was just too much power for the street. who needs to go 180 down the highway? ive had an rc51, triumph daytona, cbr f4i, and so far am VERY pleased with the zzr. very capable streetbike. i got a great deal on it. 4000 miles and it was titled in a guys ex-wifes name and she just wanted payoff of 2 grand!!!!! I was more than happy to give her that. im US Navy in lemoore, CA. just a little E-5. middle management pretty much. well im sure i will be an avid supporter of the forum!
Well from one ex Navy dude to another. Welcome! I too was a lowley ole e5 when I gout out. As bubba said we need pictures. lol
Another ex-navy checking in. Nice looking bike :) . I got my medical discharge after 12 years (3 years up for chief, 3 years on medical hold at the same time... E-6 Nuke MM1/SS) less than 2 years ago. Welcome to the forums :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another ex-navy checking in. Nice looking bike :) . I got my medical discharge after 12 years (3 years up for chief, 3 years on medical hold at the same time... E-6 Nuke MM1/SS) less than 2 years ago. Welcome to the forums :)
im an AT2. just got out of VFA-137. been in for 6. hopefully made 1st of this exam :-D

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
im an AT2. just got out of VFA-137. been in for 6. hopefully made 1st of this exam :-D
No kidding. So was I. But I went to calibration school so I never worked on the aircraft. Loved that job, but didn't like the navy life style. glad I went in and glad I got out. both were the right decision.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Another NAVY dude checking in. Your in very good company. Did I say welcome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me. i really appreciate it and look forward to being a contributor. and WOW lots of military. and to the vets thank you for your past service. its a privilege to be in todays military. i still get goosebumps when saluting the ensign during morning colors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts