Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A KAW 900 (1975) FOR SALE. I AM THE 2ND OWNER OF THIS MOTORCYCLE. SHE HAS APPROX. 26,242 MILES ON HER. SHE HAS NEVER BEEN DOWN OR RIDDEN TO HARD. SHE IS IN TERRIFIC SHAPE FOR A BIKE HER AGE. (VINTAGE KAW 900)...HER ENGINE IS SOUND. SHE HAS BEEN GARAGE KEPT MOST OF HER LONG LIFE. I JUST HAD HER THROTTLE CABLE REPLACED, NEW BIKE GRIPS, OIL & TUNE UP RECENTLY, CARBS OVERHAULED AND RE-JETTED THIS YEAR (2004). SHE HAS HAD THE BRAKES REPLACED FRONT AND REAR ABOUT 1YR AGO, PLUS NEW TIRES 1YR AGO. SHE HAS A NEW BATTERY,SHE IS LOADED WITH CHROME, EXAMPLE>>SWING ARM,TRIPPLE TREE'S FRONT DISC BRAKE,HARLEY HUB, ALL THE ENGINE CASING,FENDER,GAS CAP,CAFE BARS,TACH,SPEED-ODMETER & HEAD LIGHT BUCKET,CASING BARS & SPOKE WHEELS. SHE HAS A CUSTOM PAINT JOB AND A CUSTOM SEAT. RC BLACK INTO CHROME EXTENSION HEADER. ALL THE PHIILIPS SCREWS HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH ALLEN HEADS. SHE IS IN TIP TOP SHAPE AND RUNNING, PLUS SHE IS AWSOME JUST TO LOOK AT FOR SUCH A VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE.

ASKING PRICE $3500.00 KAW 900 GUY :D

SHE IS PICTURED IN (WANT TO SHOW OFF YOUR BIKE)
UNDER....................................................................... MY KAW 900

1 - 1 of 1 Posts