1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Proud Hokie!!
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOTE!!
THIS ITEM SOLD VIA EBAY ON 12/17 @ 5:35 PST
THANKS FOR LOOKING

This system came installed on a bike I just purchased. The bike, a Kawasaki Vulcan 900, only had 1420 miles on it, and has been garaged its whole life, so I can only assume that this sound system has the same short time use.

No more compromising style for sound; this compact motorcycle sound system looks great on any bike. Allows the rider to bring an MP3 player,IPod,or any Satellite radio system along for the ride (not included). This premium motorcycle sound system includes weatherproof 2"bullet-style speakers with mounts, weatherproof 50W x 2 micro amplifier, MP3/satellite radio mount, and 3 extended length chromed allen head screws for mounting the speakers.

This sound system retails for over $450, and can be seen for sale at many retail locations on the internet, including Crutchfield's and Bikers Choice - just search for key words 'Cycle Sounds'. I hooked my MP3 player up to it prior to removing it to verify it works and it sounded great. $175 takes it all - that's the Buy It Now I just listed this unit on eBay with. Shipping is about $12.

NOTE: This is a 'stock' pic. I never took a pic of this system on my Vulcan before I removed it.

NOTE!!
THIS ITEM SOLD VIA EBAY ON 12/17 @ 5:35 PST
THANKS FOR LOOKING

1 - 2 of 2 Posts