Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firecracker Red ZX-9. Dynoed @ 140hp at the wheel. My best et: 10.8 @ 130mph in the 1/4 mile. Full Hindle stainless header with carbon fiber muffler. K & N Filter. Clear L.E.D. tail light, short stalk turnsignals,red windscreen,tank bra and solo seat cowl. Very, Very clean. 12,650 miles. I am the 3rd owner... I know the entire history of the bike. Always stored in heated garage, never down. $5500. Possible delivery. Pics available to anyone serious.

·
Registered
27 Posts
how about trade for a 92 mazda 626, i just gota put the transmission back on.. it should last another couple years, 340,000km .. it used to be a snow racer, snowtires, no front headlights but alpine speaker system, no sterio no steeringwheel , but runs good .. i was gona use the motor for a doombuggy,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alot of lookers but no takers. Maybe I will try E-BAY. Just not sure if it is worth the time/money.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm open to anything. I just haven't ridden my bike much at all since I got my Firebird(new toy) I kind of lost interest in the bike so I just want something else to drive as a daily driver.
Let me know what you got.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well I have a 1990 Ford Aerostar cargo van I could let go. I don't really need another bike but I would like something to do longer rides on.

Or I can get something from my uncle if you were looking for something specific. I know I can get a Dodge Dakota 2wheel drive I wanna say its a 1990 also

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I might be more interested in the pickup. Get me some more info on it and how a dollar amount. I was hoping to find a Jeep or suv but like I said I am open to all offers now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've got a 74 Duster with over $8,000 in it I will trade you. Let me know if you are interested, I have pictures and a list of new parts, etc.
Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BaboonAss said:
I've got a 74 Duster with over $8,000 in it I will trade you. Let me know if you are interested, I have pictures and a list of new parts, etc.
Thanks
No thanks. I am looking for a Chevy/GMC Ex- cab or maybe Tahoe/Yukon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bike is still available... but I just put it on E-bay. So I am no longer looking for any trades. Cash only. Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts