Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for grabs is a custom turbo kit for a vn900c. This will probably fit the classic as well. The turbo kit was removed because I didnt want to kill myself and figured i could buy a sports bike to go faster. It is all bike to original which is nice for a change. Now im cruising again not speeding.

This kit was used for over 5 years with no issues. Dynoed with 80hp at about 8psi. I ran this thing at 20psi. What a rocket. The exhaust note is a deep growl with a turbo whistle.

Again nothing is wrong here other than cosmetic paint. This,was powder coated black but is has since,flaked. It has an intercooler and a tune file for stock injectors for 8 psi.

You will need a power commander 5 with harness and you are set. Turbo is a gt15. This bike was probably putting down 120hp id say.
No one believed it, but here it is. This is the best upgrade for the money.
Starting at 1500 to see how it sells. Message me for more pictures,and details.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks for the interest!!
Funny how life works out. I have just convices myself to it for the time being. Depending on what happens in the next month i may nees to get rid of the bike.

I cak get back to you if ypu arw still interested by then. This is a truly unique setup.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, sorry to bother you but I'm just seeing if you've sold this yet. Let me know, and if you haven't, give me a shout. Thanks!
Bryce

1 - 5 of 5 Posts