Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Excellent idea, just make sure it's not a bright yellow shirt with pink letters :roll: :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Very cool idea!! 8) If a decal is small enough, I would put it on the back of my bike, just above my tail light....oopss...would have to remove my "Princess" decal!!! :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Ramprat- Whenever you cowboy's are up here for the rodeo, You guy's are always wearing yellow shirts with pink lettering . lol That's how we know your from Wyoming. HAHA ( just kidding) :D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Back hair

That would explain the big shiny spot...? On the other side of it...having an identifing logo/decal would be a great thing...we could spot each other...all over the highways of the World...although some of us would would look "out of place" until we were riding a Kawasaki, it would still be an "IDea" to consider...

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Beartooth Forum Logo

Many years ago, on Hickam AirForce Base, Oahu, Hawaii, I was a member of the Hickam Rock Rider Motorcycle Club. Besides a 10 " round patch...we were issued a reflective decal that was shaped liike a Triangle, and had a dot in the center of it for our helmets. It was about 1 1/4" tall...You could spot it easily day or night...so what ever the Beartooth Kawasaki Forum comes up with is fine, but something very simple and inexpensive could be done...just a thought...

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
woodchucks800 said:
Ramprat- Whenever you cowboy's are up here for the rodeo, You guy's are always wearing yellow shirts with pink lettering . lol That's how we know your from Wyoming. HAHA ( just kidding) :D
Believe it or not, I've got a bright yellow shirt from "the rodeo" they gave out after a concert last year (I worked the 1st aid station) and no, I've never worn it :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
A T-shirt would be cool, but I'm not sure about a sticker. It took me two hours to get all the stickers off my bike... 8)

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Like that idea......, but I don't put stickers on my bikes......but a patch I could sew onto my riding jacket. A pin would be cool too.....I have a collection of pins that I wear to rallies and such on a denim vest.

Heather

·
Registered
71 Posts
We are looking into making this happen right now.

I am trying to put together a list of items to offer, this is what seems to be of interest:

Stickers/Decals
T-Shirts
Bandanas
Patches
Pins

Anything else? Caps maybe? Imput from you guys would be great!

Thank you.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Beartooth Kawasaki Sarah said:

I am trying to put together a list of items to offer, this is what seems to be of interest:

Stickers/Decals
T-Shirts
Bandanas
Patches
Pins

Thank you.
yeah....your list covers me :D

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Beartooth Kawasaki Sarah said:

Stickers/Decals
T-Shirts
Bandanas
Patches
Pins

Thank you.
If you need help with making a pin I can get it manufactured for the group. A friend of mine makes pins, medals and emblematic jewelry.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Decals

With reference to decals I would like to see something fairly small so that it could only be recognized by Forum people. Something so small that it could be put on a bike and not be noticed, and put on a helmet and not be that noticable...except for those of us looking for it... Like when Curts bike was taken...IF we saw the decaal and mentioned it to someone then we would know if they were a forum member or not...IF NOT then we could make a call...better safe than to let thieves run loose with our bikes...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm down for a sticker and a bandanna. I'll proudly put a sticker on my fairing, right above the american flag :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts