Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been meaning to make a post out of this for about a week now. I dumped pretty hard and scary back in August. Been riding like a newbie ever since then...barely feeling like I was in control of those 2053cc's.

Then about Friday last week I realized I was once again part of the bike. She had again become a part of me and we were moving around like one piece.

So great to have that back!!!

:biggrin:

(Now the logical side of me wants to throw out all the variables though...:lol: No riding in the winter and the darkside only just recently broke 200 miles.)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
The zen you speak of is only understood by those that have achieved it.

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Maybe you should slow down in those clover leafs. ;)

·
Strat Man ... ok, PRS too
582 Posts
Cool. Good for you. What it's all about. Peace .... oneness ... rush .... the moment ... only the moment ... BUT BE CAREFUL AT THE SAME TIME!

Yup, what it's all about8)

"Sometimes it takes a whole tank of gas before you start thinking straight"

·
Rolling with the big dogs
1,019 Posts
That's zensational!

·
Ride it! 100% Poser
234 Posts
Yep, it's really cool when you're in your A game. Less than A, I leave mine parked.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, it's really cool when you're in your A game. Less than A, I leave mine parked.
Yeah...I try to only ride when I am in good shape. (Occasionally hard to do when a day at work wipes you out.) But my jitters were nerves and you only get back on the horse by getting back on the horse.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Yup, it's good to be back in the saddle. Welcome home.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
just remember the V2K takes a LOT of room to stop...When i have been riding the 14 for a while, then i hop on the V2K monster, and the first curve i go into usually reminds me, whoa, twice the weight and half the brakes, ride safe

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
It is amazing when you realize you are at the point that you and the bike are one, and that it will go and do what you want it to.

I find that about 2 beers gets facilitates that bond! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts