Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Actually, EX-CarGuy
596 Posts
Thanks! Most of these have a "catch". This one looks legit.

·
This We'll Defend
1,374 Posts
I signed up... thanks for the heads up.... just remember to cancel before next year starts! ;)

·
Grade "A" Poser
2,455 Posts
Dang! Too bad its not good in Canada.

·
900 Customer
901 Posts
Been there, done that. Can't go wrong for free, though if you're a cruiser rider you won't find much worthwhile in Motorcyclist.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you're a cruiser rider you won't find much worthwhile in Motorcyclist.
Why? This month's top story: "Suzuki Boulevard M109R LTD. vs. Victory Hammer S - Alternative Muscle"

I have no connection to the magazine, but have found lots of good stuff in it for cruiser riders.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Why? This month's top story: "Suzuki Boulevard M109R LTD. vs. Victory Hammer S - Alternative Muscle"

I have no connection to the magazine, but have found lots of good stuff in it for cruiser riders.

That must be their lone cruiser article for this year. I'm just ending a free one year subscription, and I wouldn't renew it even if it was free again.

·
07 900 Classic
586 Posts
I already have a free subscription from a co-worker at Xmas. I like sport bikes and they report on some cruisers. Pappie

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That must be their lone cruiser article for this year. I'm just ending a free one year subscription, and I wouldn't renew it even if it was free again.
I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Besides, I didn't know cruiser riders were limited to reading about cruisers. I like all kinds of bikes.

·
900 Customer
901 Posts
I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Besides, I didn't know cruiser riders were limited to reading about cruisers. I like all kinds of bikes.
I'm open to all types of bikes, but Motorcyclist feels like it's about 80% sportbikes. They also seem to cover a lot of racing which is of little to no interest to me. If you like it great, I just think that the typical cruiser rider (if there is such a thing) wouldn't much care for it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm open to all types of bikes, but Motorcyclist feels like it's about 80% sportbikes. They also seem to cover a lot of racing which is of little to no interest to me. If you like it great, I just think that the typical cruiser rider (if there is such a thing) wouldn't much care for it.
That's fine. I disagree, but no big deal. Of course, I have owned a couple of sport bikes too, so maybe I'm a little different than the average cruiser rider.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts