Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lets Ride 08 900 Custom
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a nice ride on Sunday with my brother, we left in the morning with a route I had mapped on my GPS to take us up the coast through Malibu then make a right turn and head up over the coastal mountains and back into the hills and valleys through Simi, Moorepark and into the Santa Paula Valley, up to Lake Piru for a break then continue East past the 14 fwy. to Placerita Cnyn. to Sand Cnyn. then Little Tajunga Cnyn. This was the funnest road I have been on in a while. We came out of the hills near Sunland and hopped on the freeway home. A nice 200 mile jaunt and home for dinner with some friends before 5:00.

This might as well say 'miles of fun ahead'

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
looks like a good day's ride.

i see you snuck a pic of a pretty flower in there for the ladies too :tongue:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
very nice. looks like quite the nice day and route.

thanks for sharing that with us

·
Lets Ride 08 900 Custom
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks like a good day's ride.

i see you snuck a pic of a pretty flower in there for the ladies too :tongue:
Yeah Steve, not working though. Can't seem to get the attention of the ladies. That flower was all alone in the middle of a dirt field. Cool looking though.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Cool pics.

There are certainly lots of great roads here in CA. I was just in Simi Valley last week, and took Kanan Road over the hills to Malibu and along the coast to Santa Monica after work. I don't live in Simi, but rode there from Merced because I had to work there for a week.

The weather's getting better all the time.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts