Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a bunch of 1600 Nomad stuff for sale that may or may not also work on the 1600 classic.

a) Stock windshield and lowers (replacing with batwing fairing). I'm keeping the mounting brackets though as the batwing fairing I am buying latches onto the stock mount points.

b) Stock exhaust. Everything including the goat belly. I've replaced the stock exhaust with the vance & hines dual baggers. Good condition but could use a cleaning.

c) Cobra luggage rack. I bought it last season but am replacing it with a wompus rack and a trunk. Here is the one I have:
Cobra Luggage Rack, OEM backrest - Vulcan 1600 Nomad RTI01

d) Motopak tail bag. Used once on a weekend trip (no need for it with the new trunk). Fits great on the cobra rack. Here it is here:
.:: Welcome to motopakluggage.com - Premium sportbike and cruiser luggage bags ::.

e) Motopak barrel / roll bag. Used once for a trip to the east coast last summer on my old vstar 650. Strapped it across the back seat and it held a tonne of crap. Here it is here:
.:: Welcome to motopakluggage.com - Premium sportbike and cruiser luggage bags ::.

No reasonable offers refused.

I'm located in Southwestern Ontario (Cambridge, about an hour west of toronto).

Darryl

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've got a bunch of 1600 Nomad stuff for sale that may or may not also work on the 1600 classic.

a) Stock windshield and lowers (replacing with batwing fairing). I'm keeping the mounting brackets though as the batwing fairing I am buying latches onto the stock mount points.

b) Stock exhaust. Everything including the goat belly. I've replaced the stock exhaust with the vance & hines dual baggers. Good condition but could use a cleaning.

c) Cobra luggage rack. I bought it last season but am replacing it with a wompus rack and a trunk. Here is the one I have:
Cobra Luggage Rack, OEM backrest - Vulcan 1600 Nomad RTI01

d) Motopak tail bag. Used once on a weekend trip (no need for it with the new trunk). Fits great on the cobra rack. Here it is here:

e) Motopak barrel / roll bag. Used once for a trip to the east coast last summer on my old vstar 650. Strapped it across the back seat and it held a tonne of crap. Here it is here:

No reasonable offers refused.

I'm located in Southwestern Ontario (Cambridge, about an hour west of toronto).

Darryl
Hi Darryl.... what are you looking to get for your stock nomad exhaust? Jake

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pipes are off of a 2006 Nomad.

Appear to be in good condition but could use a cleaning.

I'll snap a few pictures tonight and try to figure out how to post them.

Darryl

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alan, sounds good (paypal).

Let me get it boxed up so I can get an accurate shipping quote.

PM me your mailing address and I'll get it boxed up tonight or tomorrow.

Darryl

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jake: have emailed pictures.

They're kind of big so if they don't come through let me know and I'll resize them to make them smaller.

Darryl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.