Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a red '98 EX500 for sale. It's got 8700 miles and almost brand new (200 miles on them) Pirelli Sport Demons. It's been down once. It was relatively low speed, but one of the mufflers has some small scratches and the fairing has a crack in it.

I bought it last year to learn on, and it was a great bike for that. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to learn to ride.

I'm in Rochester, NY. I really don't have a good way to deliver it any real distance, so I'd prefer a somewhat local purchase. I can drop it off somewhere nearby, if a new rider wants and doesn't want to or can't ride it home.

I'm looking for about $2500 for it, but make an offer if you're interested.

PM me, post here, or email me (mike at turbometrics.com) for more info.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't seem to be able to post imagestation pictures here...

Do you want to send me your email address and I'll email some to you?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ski, I sent you pictures this morning.

Anyone else interested, let me know and I'll email them out.

I edited the first post with more exact mileage.

·
Registered
96 Posts
sorry ive taken so long to respond to this thread but I had to see what was going on with me possibly purchasing a house. It appears that I am going to get the house so ill be too short on funds for a little while. It is a nice looking bike though, im sure itll go soon :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ski said:
sorry ive taken so long to respond to this thread but I had to see what was going on with me possibly purchasing a house. It appears that I am going to get the house so ill be too short on funds for a little while. It is a nice looking bike though, im sure itll go soon :)
I hope so. If it were me, I would probably go with the house too. Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts