Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta get rid of my bike...asking 6500 o.b.o.

Pics are on Ebay...

eBay

Garage Kept, Mint condition, not a single problem with this bike...still plenty of tread on the tires...
Bought it brand new in 05 from Riva Powersports in Pompano Beach, only put 1465 miles on it...
Kelly Blue book value is $7590 not counting accessories and low miles!!!

Free aftermarket accessories I am including with bike (installed already of course) :
$500 Cobra Longshot pipes
$300 Large Kawasaki Fire and Ice Windshield
$200 Kawasaki Fire and Ice Sissy bar
$350 2 Wheel Tunes Chrome Amp and Speakers
( http://www.choppersurplus.com/np/acc...universal.html )

Will also throw in half helmet and $150 Kuryakyn Tombstone bag for rear sit w/built it backrest.

Pics are on Ebay...

eBay Motors: Kawasaki : Vulcan (item 260194451187 end time Dec-22-07 10:14:33 PST)

Serious Inquiries only please email me at [email protected] or call me at 904-588-4151

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
She's a black beauty, with Pipes, a Shield, and Backrest already installed.

Such a deal. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks....

I hate to get rid of it with only 1500 miles on it..embarressing really..I just can't make the time to ride like I thought I would...and it's just an unnecessary drain on the bank account at this point...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright...$6500 obo...

Anyone know anyone looking for a nice bike?
I gotta rid of this thing soon...

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
I am sooooo glad you're not local to me, cause that is one nice looking ride and it would be so tempting in person.

I assume you have it posted on your local craigslist, should sell by spring and at that price even sooner, good luck ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I posted it on Craigslist the same day I posted it on Ebay....
Surprisingly, I didnt get a single call from Craigslist :(
The ebay auction only got to $4200, and I just couldnt let it go for that...I still owe over 6 for it...and it's worth way more than that...

Ya know, I wouldnt do it for some Joe Schmo on Ebay, but for a member of the forums, I'd be open to the idea of paying for shipping to Texas ;)

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
It's just the slow time of year for selling a bike, or so it would seem.

You'd think that something as pretty as this one would get snapped up real quick.

Hang in there 28.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just relisted on Ebay..

Forums special price...

$6500 and I'll cover shipping...
$6000 you cover shipping...

Can't beat that...

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Blue book on that bike is $5070 trade-in, $7375 dealer retail.
I think you've got it up for a fair price.

BTW: What is a 1600C? The Classic is an A.

·
Registered
85 Posts
another example of an excellent bargain not selling. I'm having the same problem with my 05 Classic. Wrong time of year I guess. What a value these bikes are, half the price of a Harley, plus more quaility, shaft drive, liquid cooling, etc.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
Wrong time of year I guess.
Bingo.

Bikes fly off the shelves in springtime, though the credit crunch is going to be felt next season.... a lot of "toys" have been financed by home equity.

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
...Ya know, I wouldnt do it for some Joe Schmo on Ebay, but for a member of the forums, I'd be open to the idea of paying for shipping to Texas ;)
Heh, if I could afford another bike -then shipping would be a non issue. I'd just need you to pick me up at the local bus stop and give me the keys for the ride home !!! FL to TX is a great ride this time of year 8)

Good luck with it :-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts