Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This listing is for a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500R with 2200 miles. I bought her brand spanking new in July of '08 so I haven't actually had it a full year yet. I bought this last year when gas was over $4.00 to use as a commuter bike instead of my old pickup truck. It has been treated like a baby the whole time because frankly it scares the crap out of me anytime I've had it over 6,000 rpm. I'm fourty nine years old and I really don't need that kind of excitement, just the great gas mileage (51 mpg). It's had all of it's recommended oil and filter changes, chain, tire and bolt checks all right on time with the owner's manual. During the break in period I NEVER got it over the maximum speed indicated for the mileage driven no matter how embarrassing it was to be passed by everyone else. Like I said, it's been babied the whole time and driven very gently. It did get knocked over once and that knocked the little ball off the clutch handle so I had a brand new one put on. It's never been wrecked or laid down and when I'm not on it it always stays completely covered.

Along with this Ninja I'll also be including the cover I use, some nice tie downs if you ever need to trailer it, and also the helmet if it fits you. I will let you test drive it IF you will show me your driver's licence which MUST have a current motorcycle endorsement, no exceptions.... (Also, you will have to bring your own helmet 'cause you aren't using mine.) If you're looking for a sharp, good-looking bike that's been taken good care of by a cautious older adult that has never abused it, then this might be just the right bike for you. I have clear title to it so no problems there, just take her home and enjoy the ride now that the weather has turned nice and warm.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts