Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan VN900C - Asking Price $6200
Bike runs like new. This bike has been kept under a covered porch at all times. approx. 45MPG. Front Mag rim. Bike has been dropped once before while stopped.(not very noticeable). 3132 Miles. The bike is located in Carriere, Mississippi.

MODIFICATIONS DONE TO THE BIKE
- Handlebar change from drag bars to 12" mini apes (no longer have stock handlebars)
- Kawasaki custom gel seat (still have original seat)
- Leather saddlebags hard mounted on bike
- Viper windshield
- Windshield lowers
- Drilled baffles in muffler for a little better sound
- Sissy bar (backrest)
- Removed Kawasaki name "badges" (still have them, and they can be reapplied)
- Handlebar grips

If interested PM me or email me at [email protected] If needed I will send more pics via email, Pick up or will ship if arranged and paid by buyer. Acceptable payment Bank wire, or cashiers check.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
please tell me where you got the bags from, i have the same bike in green and looking for the bags that slant back like those, will you sell the bags??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
please tell me where you got the bags from, i have the same bike in green and looking for the bags that slant back like those, will you sell the bags??
Sorry, I can't sell the bags seperately. I am hoping they will help the bike sell. I don't remember where I ordered them, but here is the info on them. I think if you google the name of them you cna find them. I paid about $100 for them with shipping.

Saddlemen Highwayman Large Slant-Style Saddlebags

Height: 9 1/2 in.
Length: 15 1/2 in.
Material: Synthetic Leather
Type: Saddlebag
Units: Pair
Width: 6
Saddlemen Highwayman Large Slant-Style Saddlebags

1 - 4 of 4 Posts