Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep,l need cash for my Bonneville bikes so l`m parting out a prefectly good,totally tricked out 1978 GS1000. yeah,l know this is a Kawasaki forum but the swingarm and the carbs interchange with the Kawasaki Z1,KZ900,KZ1000. I have some correctly jetted (per Sudco) and set up Mikuni 29mm smoothbores (off a fast running bike) and l have a period correct square tubing swing-arm and period correct Koni shocks sprung and valved for the KZ/GS. $400 shipped for the carbs and $200 shipped for the swingarm with shocks. These are good prices for excellent parts,those in the know--will know:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey raceman, you are right, those are very decent prices, one question; I'm building a cafe racer and have already fabricated my own swingarm, what would you take for just the Koni's,and,would you send me a picture of them?? One last thing,what is the center of eye to eye measurement on them and do they have the piggyback remote oil reservoir? If you can tell me that, that's the deal closer. Thanks, Tory [email protected] [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey raceman, you are right, those are very decent prices, one question; I'm building a cafe racer and have already fabricated my own swingarm, what would you take for just the Koni's,and,would you send me a picture of them?? One last thing,what is the center of eye to eye measurement on them and do they have the piggyback remote oil reservoir? If you can tell me that, that's the deal closer. Thanks, Tory [email protected] [email protected]
Yo, Raceman, I think that I got my wires crossed in my last post-piggyback res.'s would've been nice, but the eye-to-eye measurement is what I really need,secondly, would you sell the shocks seperate from swingarm, and, if so, how much? Thanks, Tory

1 - 4 of 4 Posts