Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Displacement: 592.00 ccm (36.12 cubic inches)
Engine type: In-line four
Stroke: 4
Power: 85.00 HP (62.0 kW)) @ 11000 RPM
Compression: 11.7:1
Bore x stroke: 60.0 x 52.4 mm (2.4 x 2.1 inches)
Valves per cylinder: 4
Fuel control: DOHC
Cooling system: Liquid
Gearbox: 6-speed
Transmission type
final drive: Chain

Physical measures
Weight incl. oil, gas, etc: 206.0 kg (454.2 pounds)
Chassis and dimensions
Front tyre dimensions: 110/80-16
Rear tyre dimensions: 130/90-16
Front brakes: Dual disc
Rear brakes: Single disc
Speed and acceleration
Top speed: 226.0 km/h (140.4 mph)

Fuel capacity: 19.50 litres (5.15 gallons)

dropped once, a scratch on the right side, barely noticable

new front tire, brakes work fine, rear tire needs to be replaced within 500 kms drives well, good begginner bike will go no lower then 2500$

·
Registered
358 Posts
That's a ZX6E. If I had to guess a year, I'd say 97-98. And the specs are not for that bike, they're for a ZX600R. The 6-E has "17 wheels, for one, and 599 cc's.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have a ZX600R, looks nothing like that bike. Yours even says ZX-6 on the back... Probably a D model, actually, if it is a '90. E model started in '93. Any case, I was gonna make an offer on it but since you seem to be more interested in being a jerk, forget it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ummmm just a question how was i being a jerk? im not looking for a fight im just looking for a sale, yes you may know more then me i understand that this was my first bike, i got my licence the day i turned 16 and now im just looking to get a newer one

·
Registered
358 Posts
I've looked up every spec I can regarding this bike. What you most likely have is a ZX600-D1. Otherwise known as the ZX6-D, only made til 93, when it was replaced by the E model. However, the specs you have listed are wrong for either model. Both have "17 wheels and both are 599cc's, for one. Maybe ditch those specs, I think. The fact that you are telling me that I don't know what I'm looking at, and then telling me you don't have much experience regarding these bikes, that's what makes you a jerk. Know the bike before you sell it. Have fun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah no worries man, im not sure, i was thinking of a car, and i have an offer for an eagle talon, pretty awesome, but yeah im up in canada (calgary, alberta) and i doubt there are many people from canada here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts