Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bike two months ago and decided not to ride. The carbs where gummed up and were cleaned out as well as the carb ducts replaced and new spark plugs. The rear tire was replaced not too long ago. Battery is brand new. There is a crack in the right side of the fairing. The horn button is broken off and will need to be replaced or a button wired in. Other than that it's a great bike for someone to learn on or just to beat around.

1996 Ninja 600R
3900 miles (not a typo)
With HJC helmet + Wilsons jacket
$2500

Bike it located in WNY and will have to be picked up. Email me with any inquiries or for more pictures- [email protected]

Attachments

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
That's a pretty clean looking C model, I hope someone buys it soon so they can enjoy it before winter.

Good Luck. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tod said:
That's a pretty clean looking C model, I hope someone buys it soon so they can enjoy it before winter.

Good Luck. :D
I do too! I need the $$$ to put into my race car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought this bike two months ago and decided not to ride. The carbs where gummed up and were cleaned out as well as the carb ducts replaced and new spark plugs. The rear tire was replaced not too long ago. Battery is brand new. There is a crack in the right side of the fairing. The horn button is broken off and will need to be replaced or a button wired in. Other than that it's a great bike for someone to learn on or just to beat around.

1996 Ninja 600R
3900 miles (not a typo)
With HJC helmet + Wilsons jacket
$2500

Bike it located in WNY and will have to be picked up. Email me with any inquiries or for more pictures- [email protected]
i actually have that same bike that im trying to fix up....it is a ZX6C....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts