Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD to "Pure Pork".

Spinal compression injury forces sale of my '97 1500 Classic :frown:

Bike is red, has older Garmin GPS system, hard bags (leatherlyke), L&H Drag pipes, tombstone windshield (red gradient), battery gauge, strong gel battery, crash bars, rear sissy bar, removable rider's backrest, LED taillight module, Stebel air horn, etc.

Needs tires (due to age), a tune-up, and a good cleaning.

NOTE: Speedo./Odo. is not original. Shows 41K miles, but actual mileage is unknown. All I know is that she runs strong and is priced dirt cheap!!!

Priced to sell quick @ $1,800.00 :shock:

I'm moving to AZ soon, so this thing has to go!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Roger (Crystalship1)

email - [email protected]

phone - 317-507-3133

·
Registered
284 Posts
got an 03, identical to yours, I would hold to it for a while, maybe weather warm up and someone jump on it, I gave 5685 in 05 for mine, you are way to cheap, just saying.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brother, I wish I was in the position to do just that. But.... I'm not.

#1 - I need the $$$ right dang now.

And

#2 - I don't want to take this thing to AZ when I move in about 1 month.

So..... SPREAD THE WORD!!!!! :(

got an 03, identical to yours, I would hold to it for a while, maybe weather warm up and someone jump on it, I gave 5685 in 05 for mine, you are way to cheap, just saying.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brother, I wish I was in the position to do just that. But.... I'm not.

#1 - I need the $$$ right dang now.

And

#2 - I don't want to take this thing to AZ when I move in about 1 month.

So..... SPREAD THE WORD!!!!! :(
BTT

·
Needs More Cowbell
11,774 Posts
Wow, I wish I had the cash.

·
97 D2 Rider
43 Posts
I may be interested in your bike, but I need to consult my significant other first, and she works on a farm and it wouldn't be until after 6 tonight. We do have cash and live just west of Peoria, IL. How many miles on the bike?

·
97 D2 Rider
43 Posts
SOLD to "Pure Pork"
Picked up the bike and got home again without any problem. Can't wait for the weather to improve so I can give it some exercise. I know it wants to go. Haven't named it yet, but all the rest of the bikes are named, so just wanted to thank you Roger and we wish you to have good adventures in Arizona.
Jim Dean

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Jim,

So glad to hear that you fellas got home OK.

I dropped your keys in the mail on Thursday, so you should have them soon.

I too, never named her although I was considering "Ruby".

I hope you get many, many miles of pleasure riding her. I'm glad I got what I got!!

Take care, brother and be safe!!!!

Roger :mrgreen:

Picked up the bike and got home again without any problem. Can't wait for the weather to improve so I can give it some exercise. I know it wants to go. Haven't named it yet, but all the rest of the bikes are named, so just wanted to thank you Roger and we wish you to have good adventures in Arizona.
Jim Dean

·
97 D2 Rider
43 Posts
I named it "Big Red". As its the largest displacement engine I have owned so far. Put a Tow-Pac kit on it this past week and getting used to its handling characteristics. Going to Cadillac Michigan in July for the National Vulan Riders Association Rally. I am Secretary of the 1 yr old Central IL Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-39. Hope all is well with you. Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts