Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale 2 slightly used in near new condition AUTHENTIC Kawasaki brand VULCAN riding jackets.

First, is all leather w/ a full length snap in thermal liner. It has a total of 7 pockets; 2 - ID/cash zippered pockets located on the forearms, 2 - zippered pockets on the chest, 2 - snap close standard front pockets, and 1 - inside snap close pocket located just below your heart (makes in excellent place for pocket rocket packers). It has a gorgeous VULCAN logo embossed on the back and another smaller logo on the front above the chest pocket on your heart side. Asking $125 via paypal includes s&h to CONUS.

Next, we have a mesh/leather warm weather jacket combo w/ armor. It has a full length zippered in rain liner. 2 standard location front zippered pockets. There are 3 snaps on both arms (biceps, elbow, and wrist) to allow for a snugger fit of the sleeves to keep the armor in proper positioning. Also, there is velcro waist adjustments to ensure a proper fit around your midsection. It has 3 credit card sized rubber vulcan logos; 1 - on the back just below the neck, 1 - on each shoulder. Asking $75 via paypal includes s&h to CONUS.

Both jackets are a size MEDIUM. I am 6' tall, 185Lbs. I wear a 40R suit and have an approximate 35" waist. I am wearing the jackets in the pictures so you can judge fitment for yourself. I will consider package pricing if both jackets are purchased by one individual as s&h could be combined. Check out the pictures below and feel free to ask questions and PM offers.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.