Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2000 Kawasaki KL-250 Super Sherpa Dual Sport. The bike has a touch under 700 (yes, 700) miles. About 75% of these miles were obtained on-road with the remaining 25% on trails. For those that know about the Super Sherpa, this is an amazing machine. I averaged over 65mpg while using it as a commuter. I don't have any pictures as of yet, but if you request I will gladly send you some. 250cc four stroke, liquid cooled, 4 valve, single cylinder. Truly a great bike, very easy for the beginner, and has the power to lay it down on the trails if need be. The only trade I will consider is for a 250 or 450 cc dirt bike, preferably 4 stroke, something newer (2002 +). The bike just got back from the dealer with a fresh tune up and battery. Bike runs flawlessly, starts quick (electric start), and runs smooth through all 5 gears. A fully street legal bike with headlights, blinkers, and breaks, this bike can be yours. I would like $2500 obo, or trade for the above mentioned. Any other questions, please don't hesitate. I am located in Michigan.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top