Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I am getting ready to sell my 2002 VN800A. I am sure that I will not get what I have invested, so I am going to sell some of the accessories. If any one is interested I will post some pics. The parts are still installed on the bike, and I probably will not remove them until later or I sell them. Here is what I have so far that I would like to sell.

1. Jardine forward controls. I bought and installed these last fall, So they are in excellent condition. Would like to get 400 for them but open to offers.

2. One set of Ghost Brackets with some PVC bags 100.00

3. I have a mustange seat that I will be interested in selling. it is the one piece studded, 75930 seat. Bought it in Oct of 2009. so really new. would like to get 350.00 for it, but in no hurry as I may ride the bike some until sold.

4. Would like to sell my bike, it is a 02 VN800A, above accessories, ISO grips, tall windshiled, hyper charger, V&H long shots, jetted, new chain and sprockets in early 09, good tires, and runs great. has 21,xxx miles on it.

For those interested I bought a new 09 Harley Road King.

Robb

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK,
Sorry it has taken so long to get the pics up. I am going to post several pics of the bike and accessories. I also will be listing the bike for sale. Bike is dusty from being in the basement for the winter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts