Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 436 Posts

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ladies
lets post up pics of are bikes can be you and your bike or just your bike :)
mine

·
Registered
235 Posts
I gotta go out and have a photo shoot, cuz here's pretty much all i got....my 2-wheeled bike & my 4-wheeled bike:

My daughter and me. :biggrin:

·
Registered
84 Posts
My Bikes!

Kawi W650 up close:

W650 on Angeles Forest:

07 Ninja 650R with mods:

Project bike: Salvage 06 Ninja 650R before:

Project bike Salvage 06 Ninja 650R now:

I am doing 90% of the work myself. I am turning it into a naked track bike. It may go streetfighter it may go faired track. It is running but not legal (needs a headlight and front turn signals). I am having a blast working on it!

The Ninja's together:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow! It's great to see all the different types of bikes the gals are riding. ^.^

Here's my new ninja, Momiji. I just purchased her this week so once I have her home I'll take better ones. And hopefully I'll get my gear by Friday to take pics too! *cross fingers*

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Kawi W650 up close:

W650 on Angeles Forest:

07 Ninja 650R with mods:

Project bike: Salvage 06 Ninja 650R before:

Project bike Salvage 06 Ninja 650R now:

I am doing 90% of the work myself. I am turning it into a naked track bike. It may go streetfighter it may go faired track. It is running but not legal (needs a headlight and front turn signals). I am having a blast working on it!

The Ninja's together:
A woman with a stable that's not full of horses! :smile: I commend you on your naked streetfighter, it looks awesome! But I love your w650 the most. One of these days I would like to have one.

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, I'm getting better, it will just take awhile. It just seems natural to ham it up on a motorcycle!
girl i am glad you are doing better . and glad the bike is getting back togther how close are you to riding again?

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
girl i am glad you are doing better . and glad the bike is getting back togther how close are you to riding again?
Waiting on speedo/tach, and to put the footpeg and front turn signals back in. Darrell is going to have to help, so it will get done soon. Thanks for asking!

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Waiting on speedo/tach, and to put the footpeg and front turn signals back in. Darrell is going to have to help, so it will get done soon. Thanks for asking!
that is great i know you will be happy to be back on the bike for sure

·
Registered
60 Posts
crazytatoogirl......

nice bike and BEAUTIFUL scenery! i've never been to that part of Canada, but i grew up in ontario....beautiful country you got there!;)

1 - 20 of 436 Posts