Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a gas tank to finish off my 1984 Kz 700 thought I'd ask the experts so help me if you can. And if you have ever met me you would know that I need help.....Thanks in advance.....Sheem

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GasTank for 1984 KZ 700

Thanks Heather that is how I got into this problem in the first place. I got an email after a search form a place called Stockers motorcycle salvage they said they had the part and would ship it if i paid with a charge card. The charge went through on September the 14th 2004 have called twice then went to google to try and find an address to write a registered letter asking to refund my $190.00 or $238.50 in Canadian funds that was charged to my account, when low and behold I wasn't the only one scammed. Check it out on google. I think I will stick to the brotherhood on this forum if they can't find it I will have to wait until someone helps me because you know the old saying. Screw me once shame on you, Screw me twice shame on me........Thanks for trying to help....Sheem

·
Registered
53 Posts
You tried ebay yet ?
I've had pritty good luck with ebay so far.
I was only burned once for $101.00 for a pair of shocks that never did show up. Lesson learned.
Only buy from sellers with 100% feedback, and only pay by Paypal.
If you don't get your goods within 30 days you can file for fraud and get your payment refunded.
There's no end to what you can find on ebay - it makes finding discontinued parts much easier and often cheaper than the local salvage yard. And often the local salvage yard doesn't have what you need anyway.
Good luck man,
Greg

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Greg,

Sorri about you getting ripped off. Depending on which credit card you have you can call the company and dispute the charge.....fax them a copy of your correspondence with the parts co. and sign a affidavite saying that you never received the goods and they sould credit the money back to you.

I hope you get everything straight...I have had good luck on EBay too...give it a shot. You can put up a search under my ebay in favorites for the part you need and ebay will come up and email you anytime something becomes available.

I will check with my trusted parts guy and see if they have a tank like the one you need in their inventory.

Heather

1 - 6 of 6 Posts