Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love newenough.com I just ordered Joe Rocket Phoenix 2.0 Gloves http://www.newenough.com/boots_gloves/jrgloves.htm (bottom of page). I am going to head out to their warehouse after I get out of class this afternoon. So nice to have a great company located less than 5 miles from my house.

Update: I went out there, got a tour of one of the warehouses. I was told to call and come try on leathers when I get ready to purchase some actual racing gear.

The gloves are wonderful, so much better than the mechanics gloves I've been using.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Freakinout said:
So nice to have a great company located less than 5 miles from my house.
I wish I lived near them. It can be hard to find a retailer that has a good collection of styles and sizes. Those guys have everything. I have been tempted to order from the site, but I like to try things on before I buy.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spdrkt ZX7R said:
Freakinout said:
So nice to have a great company located less than 5 miles from my house.
I wish I lived near them. It can be hard to find a retailer that has a good collection of styles and sizes. Those guys have everything. I have been tempted to order from the site, but I like to try things on before I buy.
I love those people, they are so nice too, friendliest company I've ever dealt with, but I'd suggest calling them and giving them your dimensions, or tell them what sizes fit good in other brands that you've tried on, and they should be able to find what fits you best. I'm just dang glad I can go pick it up and try it on before I take it home. Don't have to wait next to door for the UPS man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts