Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what was that brand that sold a jacket and pant that was sown together i forgot thanks.. its the one that is only one not seperate thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
ummm..... if you refering to "one piece suits" then alot of companies make em. I would suggest "Spyke" or "Joe Rocket" or "Aplinestars"

They make very good one piece and two piece suits!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O YES thanks for the reminder.. the one piece suit. I have been searching all over trying to find that term.
I red that is pretty convenient owning one of these.. takes about 10 seconds to put on or take off. Depending on the brand all the other specifications of one piece suits will vary

Thanks guys for answering my question :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
comeback_kid96 said:
Would any of you guys recommend a 1 piece suit?
You can wear your shorts and t-shirt underneath. If you live in warm weather areas - make sure you get a perforated one with venting.....PS if you do wear all leathers its a good idea to use corn starch baby powder so they don't stick as much and keep you drier.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW!!! Those prices are DY NO MITE!!!
huge Clearance sale on good gear

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
young and old alike

Ladies can't resist a man in uniform...Try it and you will understand...try it and you will like it...you know the feeling you get when you see a hot chick in a skin tight leather....gee, I'm married and I can't remember anything...unless I have permission first...Uou'll have to ask another person...obviously I'm NOT talking from experience, or my 20 years of Navy....no, I can't remember anything but the "I do" ? Did I say that...yep...gees what have I gotten into...?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whats the average price people usually spend on their jackets and pants?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Average price

Same question could be asked about motorcycles...kinda so what because the prices get more expensive ion the larger ones... I have a Vanson Road Race jacket..go to Vanson...they you can look at all sorts of texjackets, it's just not a jacket for roadrash, but sometimes summer, winter, and tey all do the same job, rain sun fog...actually you need a couple of jackets for you area or at least a good one and a rainsuit one or two piece to cover our jacket. Leather can be ruined in water fairly fast if not properly taken care of. There is nothing wrong in slow city oving traffic wearing a goretex jacket and gloves along with rain pants and some kind of boot to keep your eet dry then removing the gear and putting on your working shoes once you get to work...I wore mostly my Navy Uniform in Sunnyvale/Southbay SanFrancisco. just wore my navy winter coat over it to keep dry till I was at work then changed it when I was at work for a dry one and tosed the wet one in a dryer or hung it over a heat vent for the entire day till it was time to go home...when the real rain season came I drove...and parked my motorcycle on carpet over a piece of cardboard in the apatrment for several months...it gave me a chance to pull all the panels and seat and clean everything from the floor next to it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts