Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW!

I'm still waiting for Beartooth to make us some monthly specials...I definately want a Kawasaki green shirt...
Thanks vaporgas2000 I finally had the time to look at the site. My Wife having hte kidney problem and all decided to feed a stay cat that has been hanging around now for about three weeks and scratching its head he bit her real deep...so now she has an infection in her hand...yet another glorious night in the hospital...will it ever end...
Thanks though on the web site. I'll have to get some things before Christmas for gifts...

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PRODUCTS

No, that's okay...it's available on line...It's just that it would be nice to have a catalog so that things could be left out in the open on my desk for like a birthday gift...where I couldn't get my wife to go to the web site and look up something for me... http://buykawasaki.com/Default.asp? SO, I guess that I'll have to just leave hints in my PRINTER... WIth the S. Koreans unleashing some Suzuki clone SV650's things should be interesting....and with the new Ducati 749Dark at US$11,000. things are getting real interesting...I would hope that Kawasaki would loosen it''s grip on the ZZR-250...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts