Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these Gericke Samurai leather pants a few months back and have worn them twice. They are very nice but I've lost weight and they don't quite fit me anymore. They are men's size 34. I paid 220 for the pants. All this can be yours for $185 US shipped (to the 48 states). It's just too late to send the pants back for a smaller size now and post this for anybody who is looking for some leathers.

These pants have never even been broken in, still smell like they are brand new.

Firstgear makes Gericke I believe.

I can take some better pictures too if you're interested.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
185 with shipping is as low as I can go, these are MSRP at over 300 US, and they are really nice pants (I'm just losing too much weight) and they are still brand new. I've only worn them twice, for less than an hour each time in the winter and I never even scrapped knee while in them.

PS- sorry I never saw your posts, it never sent me notification.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also gotta mention these are gonna be far better than textile/leather-textile mixed. These are race ready pants, throws some knee pucks, zip it into a leather jacket and you are at the track.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, but that's not the issue at all.

I have full race leathers, and over the last few years, they've gotten too tight for me, so I have them sold. With the money I'm getting ($150), I need to get pants and a jacket.

I'm looking at hot weather JR Phoenix jackets that run around $70 or so, and that doesn't leave me a lot left over for the pants.

So it's not about quality, or about what they're worth- it's about what I can afford and still continue my other habit- that eating thing. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts