Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weel for those who are interested! Pics of the gb install & River Road large slant bags.:mrgreen:

Pic shows why I purchased the GBrkts! When the bags are off!

Just the brkt on the bike

Bag on the brkt

Bag & brkt on bike!
I know that it looks like the bag is on the pipes its not! Three inch clearance!
Ta Da!
Merry Christams to Me:shock:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I heard mention of ghost brackets but didn't know what people were talking about. Do you know if they make these for bikes with the sissy bar?

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
I think that you can use the brackets with a sissy bar just need to buy larger bults.

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts
Hey! that looks pretty slick. Any chance of a pic showing the whole side of the bike? Also, what kind of seat is that, and how do you like it?
Bike's looking good!

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I heard mention of ghost brackets but didn't know what people were talking about. Do you know if they make these for bikes with the sissy bar?
you can get an adaptor kit for the ghost brackets to go with a sissy bar for about $25

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
nice lookin setup there oz.
I'm interested in a a pic of the docking posts from the top or rear to see how far they stick out from the fender, looks like the GB might be a little nicer setup than my easy brackets.
Did you line the inside of your bags with anything to keep them from sagging on the mounting plate?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a pic from the the angle you asked for Odinseye from the top, almost I will take a pic from the rear and post it later.

The seat is a Mustang

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did not have to line the bags the River Road bags are very stiff.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Thanks for the pics oz. Those docking posts definitely have a lower profile than the easy brackets, guess I should have waited for the GB to become available. Not that I'm unhappy with my setup, yours just has a little cleaner look:cool: .

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More pics ypu asked for!!

That is my nosy hepper in the lower rt corner LOL

·
Registered
128 Posts
Very cool and clean. I am assumming pop on and off real quick. in just a few seconds. What is the brand name of the bags used, and where can you get the ghost brackets and bags at?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the Ghost brackets from motoyard.com cheapest I found $139 shipped.
And i got the River road large slants from Ride gear.com also the cheapest I found, $97 shipped. Yes the bags go off & on in a mater of (blink your eyes)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks CR I especially like the windshield, not sure if I have the correct height yet only had a chance to ride it once since I put it on the bike!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts