Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a bad run-in with my tank and you know where tonight giving a girl a ride. I'm not sure if she was scared or she was trying to get friendly with me. Regardless, humping me like that and turning the equipment black and blue is NOT a way to get to me. I'm almost sure it was her trying to be friendly cause that wasn't the only thing she was doing.... ah jees... shallow women anyway. Someone needs to scold me on putting my seat back on... Where is my rear cowling anyway? Ah there it is, back on you go. *limps away*

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah I learned that lesson the hard way myself. It was on a CBR600 F4i where the rear seat is kind of a step up from the main one. So when I braked she slid into the front seat with me and my crotch got to meet the gas tank. Not fun.

·
Registered
35 Posts
inovation

Kawis greatest innovation ever. The I'm sorry , my bike only has room for me. Unless shes really hot then like magic out of the back pack pops skins for two!!!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish I could fit my rear seet inside my back cowling so I could pull it out if I needed to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts