Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Estancia Meritage
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a pair of thinsulate guantlet style leather gloves for the cooler weather riding scene. And it occurred to me...dang...I now have 5 pairs of riding gloves, 2 summer, 1 summer/cooler, 1 pair for cooler air and the new ones, for those 30 degree rides. That gives me 5 pairs! And I know some of you "yahoos" got more than 5 pairs!!!! Maybe gloves are like toys (or if your single, women!!), you can never have enough!

Lucky...

·
PColaFl V2K LT
3,224 Posts
1 summer, 1 winter but I'm looking for another summer pair.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
1 summer but they work just as well here in the winter...but thinking of getting the ones with the fingers cut out...

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
I have 3, 1 summer, 1 fall and 1 for the cold and mornings...though the latter need to be upgraded to guantlets...any suggestions?

·
Registered
44 Posts
5 sets. Fingerless, unlined, thinsulate lined, gauntlet & a 30 year old :biggrin: set of gauntlets for when it's not quite so cold.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Three pair; cold weather with gauntlet, regular leather, and breathable gloves for hot summer days. I'm thinking I need regular leather with gauntlet for when it's cooler so cold air doesn't run up my sleeve.

·
Registered
82 Posts
1 summer armored, 1 summer not, 1 leather insulated, 1 goretex insulated, 1 gauntlet insulated- and still looking for something really warm...

·
Kickin' Goals!
76 Posts
1 pair.. for now. It was chilly this evening, so I just threw a pair of winter gloves over top of my Riding gloves. A bit bulky, but it did the trick.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Two pair. rawhide cattle gloves for summer and just bought thinsolate gaunlets for the cold weather comming.

what do you guys do in the rain? when my other leather gloves got wet, they are pretty much scrap. Are there "special" wet weather gloves??

·
but still a NooBie
1,104 Posts
Three.

One pair black, summer, leather gloves.

Then I bought a brown leather riding jacket.
One pair brown, summer, leather gloves, and one pair brown, insulated, winter, leather gloves.

·
The Bassman Rocketh
25,244 Posts
Three - fingerless for nice days, full-fingered for chilly days and riding to class on Post and gauntlets for the really cold days

·
Registered
359 Posts
1 summer, 1 fall/spring, 1 mild winter. See an electric pair in the near future. Any suggestions on the electric pair?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
1 gauntlet, 1 fingerless,1 full finger. that's 3 all together, unless you count the mittens I use when operating the snow blower.

·
Grade "A" Poser
2,455 Posts
3 pairs...fingerless, summer gauntlet and thinsulate for the cold.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts