Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're going to the motorcycle show in Denver today. Can't wait to see some of the new bikes. I'm going to take lots of pictures!

·
Registered
148 Posts
How did you like the victory hammer.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hope you had a good time. Pics please?

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Maybe Julie and Hubby are still riding since the show? :)

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, sorry... I have company, so I've been really busy, plus I'm swamped at work, so I haven't had time to post much. I need to put together a slide show. I took a lot of pictures, but haven't had a chance to sort through them all and resize them. It's a little overwhelming--all those bikes in one place. But the Ball of Steel was really amazing. I've seen it before, but not since I got back into riding. I appreciate their talent much more now. The riders were young, too--all teenagers.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
from what I recall, the ball of steel is a huge steel cage shaped into a ball that they ride bikes in upside down round and round.....

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Yep....spok is right. And it's quite amazing to watch them do it so exact. One slip and there going down for sure. Heard of that happening from a friend who saw it....wasn't pretty. :(

·
Registered
283 Posts
They had the Ball of Steel at the circus this year. They said they broke a record as they had 8 bikes going around elbow to elbow.

Can't imagine how #8 starts out with the other 7 buzzing around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts