Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my 9c on a new raider this past sat. Loved my 9c but the raider is in another world. Loads of power with good handling for a big bike. The 900c was quicker handling in turns but the raider seems less top heavy feeling.

Attachments

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
+1!

and many more pics when you get a chance! nice choice on the blacked out bike!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Congrats!! That's one sic lookin' machine. Luv it....trying to talk the wife into getting either it or a MS.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Dang, that bike(and pipes) look huge. Just out of curiousity, how tall of a guy are you ? If you're 6' + , it is a big bike. Enjoy as it sounds like Yamaha/Star have another feather in their cap.. Troop

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Hows it ride,and sound.What are your first mods going to be.Do they offer aftermarket pipes yet?

Yes, they do. Yamaha has them in their catalog, and they look a lot better than stock.

The passenger backrest is really cool, too. They went with the whole chopper theme for aftermarket acces.

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Wow. That sure is a good looking ride. Congrats. Would like to hear a review on it.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
black on chrome, cain't go wrong with that combination

she's a bewt, i'd expect a bigger smile on your face? hmmm, you might need to go ride more

·
08 Victory/12 Victory CCT
1,315 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. I'm a huge star fan but cant quite wrap my love around this bike. Just doesnt have the lines I like.. My two cents.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts