Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a Teryx in today. :D Building it right now and will be testing it out soon.

I'm at Kawasaki of Carrollton in TX.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Those things look cool.

If I had a couple hundred acres, you betcha I'd have one of those to romp around on it. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just took a pic on the cell and will post when I get home. the one we got is a base model in green. And, the thing is fun as hell. :lol: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Thanks for the pic, will look forward to it!

You mean like roll them over? They do that on Rhino around here! LOL

·
Registered
40 Posts
I sure could put that to some Fun riding.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I had one out in the mud, and it was pretty snappy. The downside is the fuel mileage must be about 6 or so, as it sure does not run far on a tank of gas.

My diesel Mule has me expecting everything to get at least 25 mpg!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Right there with ya, the new Teryx is great, very happy that I chose to go the Teryx route versus Rhino. You are going to love it!!

We just picked ours up the other day, cannot wait to start the buildup!

·
Registered
22 Posts
We got our first one at work last week. I kinda like it!
Ya it is a great machine...I think Yamaha is going to have to make some changes next year.

Honestly though, the Teryx would be THAT much better if they would have released it with EFI, but I am thinking we will see that later this year.

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
What color are you going to change it to? I know Yamaha had some neat ones for the Rhino, but didn't know Kawi was offering different ones for the Teryx.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They do not...

Fullbore just received their Teryx the other day and are working on new plastics...we are going to try to work with them on this project :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts