Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike i posted about a few days ago, Ninja 250R, blue, black, yellow, I bought it tonight, came with a helmet, $2350. 1811 miles... i already love it. I couldn't find any good 500's in the area, so hopefully I dont get bored with it to quickly :wink: IM ONE OF YOU GUYS NOW!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
jetedawg said:
The bike i posted about a few days ago, Ninja 250R, blue, black, yellow, I bought it tonight, came with a helmet, $2350. 1811 miles... i already love it. I couldn't find any good 500's in the area, so hopefully I dont get bored with it to quickly :wink: IM ONE OF YOU GUYS NOW!!!
Congrats on the new bike................its funny I started out with the Ninja 250.......I only had it 3 months....but I sure did have fun on it.....the great thing about the 250 ......its easy to sell.....I moved up to a Ninja zx-6......I skipped the 500....you will have fun on that bike..(the 250).....................be safe 8)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Wecome aboard jetedawg...Congrats on the bike..have fun, be careful! The little ones have the sharpest teeth!

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Congrats on the bike, rubber side down, shiney side up, don't screw it up.

you'll have to ride to lubbock sometime during the spring and we can get together with a group of guys here and ride to where the caprocks falls off.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrats on the bike! I remember what it was like when I first got mine. I couldn't stop riding. Freakinout's right, you gotta ride up to Lubbock to ride with us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts