Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I am. Minding my own business. Doorbell. Cops. Construction crew. Ruptured gas main. I'll be back if we don't blow up. I hate incompetence.......

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
Cops: "Sir, you have to evacuate -NOW!"

Russ: "O.K. but let me post this on the BTK forum, first."

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Hmmm Ah Well-- never mind.

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
Gas who has gas???F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rt.....sorry excuse me...

·
It's purple, ma'am
2,016 Posts
^Sure, son, go ahead. I'll just light me up a cigarette while I wait on you to finish...

·
Own The Day
2,809 Posts
Cops: "Sir, you have to evacuate -NOW!"

Russ: "O.K. but let me post this on the BTK forum, first."
ROFLMAO

I think we found Member of the Month for December!!! :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya, ya! Lots of fun!! The wife was able to get in at about 6 pm but the gas company was still wandering the streets with their meter thingees looking for pockets of natural gas at 8-ish.

Thanks for your concern and support. What a bunch of a-holes.

·
Super Moderator
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Russ...welcome back! :mrgreen:
Yeah. Thanks. What a clusterf***. I just went to work early yesterday. 1 city police dept, 1 county sheriff's dept, 2 ambulance services, 1 construction co, 3 fire stations and 1 utility co. all trying their best to complicate the situation even worse than it really was. It was said the gas was smelled at the Walmart at the bottom of the hill 1/2 mile away.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Glad you are ok and no damage done.

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
Ya, ya! Lots of fun!! The wife was able to get in at about 6 pm but the gas company was still wandering the streets with their meter thingees looking for pockets of natural gas at 8-ish.

Glad to be there for you, bro.:)

·
Registered
905 Posts

Had the same thing happen here once... I'm out on the back deck puffing on a Camel when some guy comes plodding up through my back yard with his sniffer device. He said I might want to put out my cigarette. ;) That smell btw is a tracer... you can't smell the gas.

I like Asheboro and people from there... so I'm glad you're OK. ;)

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Yeah. Thanks. What a clusterf***. I just went to work early yesterday. 1 city police dept, 1 county sheriff's dept, 2 ambulance services, 1 construction co, 3 fire stations and 1 utility co. all trying their best to complicate the situation even worse than it really was. It was said the gas was smelled at the Walmart at the bottom of the hill 1/2 mile away.
Say, isn't there a Taco Bell right next door to that Wal-Mart?

Mystery Solved? :|

·
It's purple, ma'am
2,016 Posts
Say, isn't there a Taco Bell right next door to that Wal-Mart?

Mystery Solved? :|
ROFL. Reminds me that once my fair city had the Happy Family Chinese Restaurant located next door to the West Animal Clinic. Didn't eat at the restaurant much...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts