Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Team Green C-14 owners,
On page 52 of November's CycleNews they show a Techmount's GPS mount for the new Concours 14. Has anyone else been down this road, before I pull the trigger and order one? I want it to double as a camera mount.

08LndSrk
----o_
__O>"O

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
No info on that certain product. But I have a couple of RAM Mounts.
They make the connections to accept just about anything.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I bought one of those machined aluminum camera mounts that bolts onto the gas cap ring. It looks and works great. I made it double as a GPS mount. It is very sturdy and high quality.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I don't use a gps or a camera, but if I am not mistaken, the new risers from Murphs have a place designed for a RAM mount, whatever the hell that is.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey C-14'ers,
I picked up my Sportbikecam just the other day :) It was similar to the one that 08Concours14 was talking about. I payed about $80 bucks for the machined aluminum bracket that attaches to the tank filler flange bolting. I like the look, and it fit very well. So far so good, but I'll give you all a road test very soon.

Later, 08LndSrk
----o_
__O>"O

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hey C-14'ers,
I picked up my Sportbikecam just the other day :) It was similar to the one that 08Concours14 was talking about. I payed about $80 bucks for the machined aluminum bracket that attaches to the tank filler flange bolting. I like the look, and it fit very well. So far so good, but I'll give you all a road test very soon.

Later, 08LndSrk
----o_
__O>"O
Nice unit, isn't it? I just bought one and switch it back and forth from my C14 and ZX14. The fuel filler flange is the way to mount your cam for the best quality and for the best wind protection.

Enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts