Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im spending a bit of time on doing up my 2nd gpz 600 and planing alot for it:) most parts have been shot blasted and powder coated.
i will post more pics with the progress, is it worth puting the anti dive units on or blanking them off? is this a good color? (blue red and white) or shall i change it? many thanks alextt:)

Attachments

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
If I ever find a gpz project bike I think I'll go with the champagne and black paint scheme that the Canadians got on some of their gpz's. I really like the black with gold pin stripe look too though.

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
More info needed. Did it run OK before you tore it down? Did you do any engine work/repair? Are you sure you got the coils wired correctly etc?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there Im buying ona these next weekend..66000 kms on it..gotta set the valves and get the carbs goin good..lots of work to do that?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey there Im buying ona these next weekend..66000 kms on it..gotta set the valves and get the carbs goin good..lots of work to do that?
that sounds good have you got any plans for it? im trying to keep mine standard if i can apart from a loud micron race can8)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah the one im getting has a super whiney 4 in 1 on it...its kawi green...crack in the front left side fairing...probably touch it up with paint and the monster energy decal kit..keep it in the black and green area haha..would like to upgrade to the led mirrors..and yeah..dont know much about bikes...so im open to opinions for upgrades or mods...1st bike so im super excited

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
got it started, it was the pickups:-D thanks for tthe help:biggrin:
need some side panels and fairing now if anybodys got any good ones?

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
Looking nice that m8, still love the looks of them.

Still remember how jealous i were when me brothers m8 got one brand new in 1985 :biggrin:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey got the same bike best of luck with it, its looks great, Seeing how this is your second one? would you happen to know were i could find a seat ? :D
i have a seat but it has a rip on it, you can have it for nothing if you live near hereford

1 - 12 of 12 Posts