Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

gpz750r carb settings

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  dragon95 
#1 ·
can any body give me information on k+ns fitting

#4 ·
Re: gpz750r

If the duct are hard, you might be able to get new, since they are listed as Active at Kawasaki.com for the 88 ZX750-F2.
I don't know how expensive they are... you could submit a parts request in the Beartooth Kawasaki section of the forums here. Forum members get a 15% discount.

#6 ·
Hi, Just looking on here myself for any gpz750r info....just to be clear on the bike you have.... is it the watercooled gpz750r ( g model ) as per the iconic gpz900r or the twin shock aircooled gpz750r ( prob not if its 88 ) or the gpx750 as martin-csr alludes to with the 88 ZX750-F2 comment ?
I've got the gpz750r g2 as per the gpz900, its a fairly rare bike but good in my opinion , most gpz900 parts fit except a lot of engine parts ( obviously due to the cc ) you can use this sites to match up part numbers and see what is still available if you haven't already, you can select a part and then see what other models it fits, great for sourcing stuff that might be considered rare .. careful on your location as some differences maybe regional
they still do list the airbox rubbers and they arent mad dear either ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.