Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new tank graphics in the mail today.. ordered them from weston signs.. they are reflective, so I hope that adds a little more safety.. will get pics soon as they're on

·
2x the bike for 1/2 the $
1,175 Posts
no shat.. why make a post when you know everyone will want to see and you havent even put em on, let alone taken any pics.. you're fired. ;)

·
2x the bike for 1/2 the $
1,175 Posts
looks pretty decent actually.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was kind of worried that it would look "cheezy" but i found out they are removeable with no damage to the paint... so i took a chance, and I'm happy with the results.. I will get better pictures when it stops raining and I can get the bike out of the garage...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wanted to do some flames, but there is a blue bike here in my town that has flames on it, plus it was kind of original looking to me.. just wanted something a little different

·
Every dog has it's day...
1,113 Posts
Ummm... you could've just put reflective tape on those tank seams. That would make you pop out in any dark crowd.

·
pagemastr
66 Posts
Nice!

Anything we can do to let cagers see us is good!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Haha... love the meanie... the decals look like custom paint and the rear view is outta sight. Gonna have to mop the drool off the keyboard now :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts