Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Strat Man ... ok, PRS too
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, for cost and looks I am planning on ordering - like today.

But, in my search of this forum, I found 1 bike damaged due to the grasshopper. So, I am putting off the order until Monday.

Grasshopper users - like more than 500 miles - ok for your bike? Worthwhile addition?

It's either this one or nothing for me due to budget constraints.

Thanks for any input.

·
Strat Man ... ok, PRS too
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another question - the grasshoppers attach at the seat bolt. Where do the OEM ones attach?

·
ffron69
16 Posts
Well, for cost and looks I am planning on ordering - like today.

But, in my search of this forum, I found 1 bike damaged due to the grasshopper. So, I am putting off the order until Monday.

Grasshopper users - like more than 500 miles - ok for your bike? Worthwhile addition?

It's either this one or nothing for me due to budget constraints.

Thanks for any input.
I saw that too, I asked Lonnie and he says that his has no damage & I only ever saw one person complain about that...not sure if this helps.

·
Pass Me Safely!
72 Posts
I saw only one tread that complained about damages caused by the brackets.

I have an 09 Nomad and installed the Grasshopper backrest on the second month I had the bike. No problems thus far, I have about 9,600 miles on the clock. It took less than 6 minutes to install the bracket, that includes reading the instructions. Thus, I like the backrest and no problems whatsoever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.