Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife got me a Grasshopper Limited Driver Backrest for my 2007 Nomad for Christmas. I put it on Christmas day, but it has been too cold to ride.
Have any of you tried this brand? Did it increase your riding comfort?
Does it get in the way with a passenger on the bike with you?
I'm soooo ready to take it for a spin...
Thanks

·
Registered
362 Posts
I like mine,and I have a Mustang seat My wife says she feels more secure with it on the bike.

·
Threadjacker
111 Posts
Absolutely not!! That backrest is not only VERY uncomfortable, it is downright dangerous! Do not ride with that on your bike. I want you to take it off immediately, box it up and mail it to:
Special_K
1500 Vulcan Drive
Lavon, TX 75166.

I will take care of disposing of it for you. I'm so glad you asked on this forum before something terrible happened. Not to worry, I am here for you.

·
soft drinks & stiff women
694 Posts
Absolutely not!! That backrest is not only VERY uncomfortable, it is downright dangerous! Do not ride with that on your bike. I want you to take it off immediately, box it up and mail it to:
Special_K
1500 Vulcan Drive
Lavon, TX 75166.

I will take care of disposing of it for you. I'm so glad you asked on this forum before something terrible happened. Not to worry, I am here for you.
:lol:

·
V 2win
444 Posts
Love mine! Low back pain almost eliminated , tripled my miles per day easy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was cold here today (37 degress), but I did go for a short ride. Yes!, this backrest supports your back very well. I did not know what I was missing. Adding the handlerbar spacers and this backrest have been been well worth the $150..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts