Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
undefined
Hey guys i'm new to this forum, and i just wanted to let you guys know whats up, i just recently got a 1982 550 LTD which was in ok shape and needs some work, and also it's my first bike. i'm working on getting it up and running well again and cant wait to ride it. :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My buddy had a 550LTD and we used to cruise around Davie Street in Vancouver on it. What a hoot!

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
welcome to the forum, its nice to see more and more New Englanders on here ! i spent a good deal of time learning on a 440 LTD, great little bike. i'm sure you'll enjoy the heck out of it once its running.

david

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome, gar.rocko. Can't wait to see some pics! You must be itchin' for Spring :)

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to the forum rocko...have fun and come back often :wink:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guy's thanks for the welcome's and just wanted to let ya know i've started it and it sounds great, just working on brakes and fine tunning it...can't wait till spring!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Big welcome from over the pond! :wink:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wanted to let u guys know i just put new plugs in and good gas and i got it running awesome today. got to fine tune engine and felt how the clutch acted by buring some rubber...;-)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Try adding some SeaFoam to your gas. About one ounce per gallon. It'll clean it up nicely and smooth out the rough spots. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts