Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this forum by luck surfing the net. Pretty nice place to hang out for sure. I have been on a bike forever. I am not kidding when I say forever. Anyway I just bought a 2007 250 Ninja. Smallest bike I have ever owned. Man what a kick in the pants this little bike is. Sold my Harley about a year ago to pay off some bills and couldn't take it without a bike. My wife seen it and told me to go buy something to have fun on. Here I am and I am having a blast on this little bike. :-D

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Welcome! Lots of folks from AZ on here, congrats on getting back on two wheels, and for discovering the hidden pleasures of the littlest ninja. :D

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This a great place you will enjoy it and the ride.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Good to have ya back, at least the Ninja 250 is plenty to give adrenalin without breaking the bank.

I have been pondering myself to get a >500cc Ninja type bike for "those days".

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Welcome! Sometimes good things do come in small packages.

·
Patriot Guardian
2,469 Posts
have you seen the 08 models of the 250? They completely revamped it looks badass. Not that the pre 08 doesn't have its own charm i've been thinking about getting one for a commuter bike back and forth to work gotta love that 60 mpg! Anyway, welcome to the forums and have fun! :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome. This is a nice forum and as for the little bike, it's just what I needed. I have seen the 08s and they are sweet. I get 67+ MPG so far on mine. The 08s should do as well.

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
WELCOME!
What a great wife you have!!! She obviously realized how much you missed having two wheels to play on!!!!!! It's hard to find such wonderful wives like us!!!! :lol: ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CheriAnn you are right. We have been together for 37 years. High school sweethearts you might say. We spoil each other every chance we get. Kinda funny though she hates this bike. So many knuckleheads buy and crash crouch rockets she has this little Ninja confused with them. She will get over it though and life will be good. Her name is Anna so maybe there is something in the name as far as good women.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Welcome aboard! The 250 is an amazing bike. The gas mileage is unreal on those. I rode with a friend who was getting 70mpg on her's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts