Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was in northern Ontario this past weekend I had the chance to ride my friends bike through the hills of Muskoka the feeling was exhilarating, the scenery the feel of the power under me has brought back why I rode a bike 10 years ago, for the life of me I can't remember why I stopped. After reading some of the experiences of others in these forms I have the resurgence to ride again.
So I've pulled my old KZ750 out of the back of the shed and **** . Well now I have my winter project. This will be my first attempt to rebuild the Baby, but as I have read so far there seems to be allot of help out there so here I go.
Congratulations to those who have built this site and those who use it, this is one of the best I've seen no matter what the subject.

Rick

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
speaking of this great site, I like the look of the homepage now too!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome Waterjockey - we are here if you need some advice on your project!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Hi Waterjockey.

Welcome to the forum. I also rediscovered riding recently--after a 20-year pause, in my case. Best decision I've ever made to get back into it.

Enjoy your winter project. Spring will be here before you know it and you'll be back out on the road.

Julie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts